My sweet little baby is one! I can’t believe this year is gone already . . .
My (not so) little Elliot: determined, stubborn, chubby, snuggly, chatty, fast, fearless, clingy, naughty, busy, sweet . . .
Likes: cars and trucks (especially when they come down the hill across the street; also making vrooming noises with toy vehicles), cups and bottles, waving at people, eating (meat and carbs the best), putting things in other things, climbing, getting into everything, his big brother (most of the time) . . .
As far as sleep, he will choose just 1 or 2 of the following only to bless us with each night and no more:
- go to sleep on the first try
- go to sleep without screaming (while held, we don’t do cry it out)
- sleep longer than 1 hour for the first stretch
- sleep 1 stretch overnight longer than 3 hours
- go back in his crib after wakeup/nursing
- go back to sleep with just pacifier (not nursing)
- sleep past 6am
- not be awake/cry for significant length of time
So you can imagine how our nights are . . .
UPDATE: Elliot did all except 1 of those last night! Woohoo! Must be because he is 1 now 🙂
Elliot also took 1 step 2 times this week!
He is stinkin’ cute and we love him very much! Happy Birthday Elliot!