- Look at your ipad the entire trip
- Complain about the scenery
- Complain about riding past the water treatment center/old tire pile/corn field/construction etc.
- Talk about what you wouldn’t let your kids do (scream on the train, run in the front yard abuts the train tracks, etc.)
- Complain about the trip when you could have paid more for better seats or the longer, more scenic ride
- Bring grandparents along
- Take a nap if you are a baby who screamed for the last hour of the drive up
- Enjoy the mountain views, bridges, rivers, and watching the engine drive by to switch directions
- Point out construction equipment to the toddler
- Bring snacks
- and take pictures!